Lamb Chop Scottadito
These are some mouth watering lamb chops, with the smells from the grill and the seasoning; you are bound to impress your guests, or your family. Paired with a nice sparkling wine, the flavors will be sure to open up on your palette.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 rib lamb chops
- In a small bowl stir together the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the lamb chops in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them, turn the cops to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Start a fire in a charcoal grill or preheat a gas grill.
- Place the chops on the rack over high heat and grill turning once, 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- The outside will be well seared with the insides still pink.
- Transfer to a warm platter and serve immediately.
Source: Italian Chef